1. Why is orthodontics important and what are some of the possible benefits?
2. At what age should I schedule an appointment for an orthodontic screening and why may it be important to have orthodontic treatment at a young age?
3. Will my child's teeth straighten as he/she grows?
4. How do I schedule an appointment for an initial exam?
5. What will happen and what will I learn at the initial examination appointment?
6. What type of infection control procedures do you follow?
7. Will I need to have teeth extracted for braces?
8. How long will it take to complete treatment?
9. How much will braces cost? Are financing options available? How does my insurance work?
10. How often will I have appointments?
11. Can I schedule all of my appointments after school?
12. Can I drop my child off for an appointment?
13. Do braces hurt?
14. Can my child return to school the day they receive their braces?
15. Do you give shots?
16. Will braces interfere with playing musical instruments?
17. Can I still play sports?
18. Do I need to see my family dentist while in braces?
19. Are there foods I cannot eat while I have braces?
20. How often should I brush my teeth while in braces?
21. What is an emergency appointment? How are those handled?
22. Can orthodontic correction occur while a child has baby teeth?
23. What is Phase One (early) Treatment?
24. Will my child need full braces if he/she has Phase One treatment?
25. Will my child need an expander?
26. Am I too old for orthodontic treatment?
27. Can I wear braces even though I have crowns and missing teeth?
28. What is the difference between a dentist and an orthodontist?