Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Longmont and Berthoud
Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® are the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign® work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for 1-2 weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-14 months.
- The typical number of Aligners is between 12 and 30.